Hello Ladies! My first Post for December! This is my version of 25 days of Christmas,LOL! All of December I’ll have holiday post. I hope you all checked out my easy holiday makeup look! Next week I’ll be giving all the last minute shoppers a gift guide for everyone on your list! And I have some really fun chic Holiday looks coming as well! So stay tuned and give me a follow!
Today I have my very first Blog recipe. I’m planning to do more of these, So let me know if you all will like this! I love to cook and bake but I don’t really do recipes that call for so many ingredients. I’m the type that if I find a recipe I look at the ingredients, if i don’t have 90% of them I won’t make it! Most of my recipes if they aren’t family traditions, I find them always on Pinterest. This one I’m about to do is from Pinterest that I found over 4 years ago. Shout out to Barely adapted from Anna Olson food network Canada for sharing it on Pinterest!
So if you’ve ever tried a chocolate chip cookie recipe and your cookies came out looking like flat pancakes or hard as a rock. Don’t fear I got you! This cookie recipe will not disappoint. You will have Mrs. Fields looking cookies in less than 30 minutes.
3/4 c. unsalted butter softened
3/4 c. brown sugar
1/4 c. granulated sugar
2 tsp. vanilla extract
2 c. all purpose flour
2 tsp. cornstarch
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 c. chocolate chips ( your preference milk, dark or even peanut butter)
- preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer or regular bowl with electric mixer, Cream together butter and sugars until fluffy and light in color. Add Egg and vanilla and blend.
- Mix in flour, cornstarch,baking soda and salt. blend and mix in chocolate chips.
- If you have a cookie scoop or tablespoon drop dough onto baking sheet. Remember to always use baking spray or what I like to use is parchment paper, way easier and less mess.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until golden brown on edges. Note the tops will not brown and no longer than 10 minutes.
I’m telling you these will be a hit! My kids love them. I also give them out for christmas to neighbors, friends and loved ones. I did share 3 different ways you can wrap your cookies up to give them out to share! Hope you enjoyed this post and let me know if you end up baking these delicious cookies! Have a wonderful rest of the week and weekend! Till next post.
All Christmas goodie bags purchased at Target and ingredients.
kitchen Aide stand mixer ( this is on sale and a great gift for that Baker in Your life)