Hi Hermosas! Can’t believe it’s the weekend again. I’m not complaining! I also can’t believe our kiddos start school soon. My oldest starts mid-August. I’ll be doing a teen back to school post soon, So look out for that. I’m also feeling mixed emotions, because my little one is starting pre-school in August. I was very fortunate to stay home with him since birth, and he’s almost 4. So this little guy needs to start school. I’m excited for him to get out and learn to socialize in school. And for me I’m looking forward to having some time to myself. I’m sure every Mama can relate!
I thought a pre-school back to school post would be cool! I know us Mamas have to get back to school shopping done. I’m sharing a brand I love and is totally affordable. I also like that they are a more comfortable wear for the kids. Not to mention easy for those still learning to potty on their own(yes that’s mine), Lol!
I put together a few outfit choices. Breaker owns most of these items and they are so versatile. I don’t have a little girl, but I love to look at all the cute items they have for little ladies. I put together a few girl choices that I thought were cute. All these items can be purchased on Target.com or in-store. Breaker is wearing a 4T. Which still has room for our ever so fast growing little ones. Hope I was able to help with some back to school shopping! Ladies don’t forget I have a giveaway going on. In my Beauty post favorites under $20. Giveaway ends Monday. Hope you lovely ladies have a great weekend!
Hello Hermosas! I hope everyone had a nice weekend! We did, I love weekends where we have no set plans. I did do a little shopping!! Can’t wait to share some of the cute items I found. Stay tuned to that on the blog soon! Today I wanted to share my TOP 10 beauty products under $20. I use almost every time, when I actually do my makeup. I’ll attach the link where you can purchase and a little about why I love the product!
- Mario Badescu -facial spray with rose-water. I use this after I wash my face and moisturize, before priming and foundation.
- real techniques miracle sponge– I really like this more affordable makeup sponge, just damp it and apply your foundation.
- Loreal infallible pro-glow-this affordable foundation is by far my favorite, its medium coverage with a light weight feel. Creates a dewy glow finish, Love it!
- Benefits POREfessional face primer -this primer you apply after moisturizer, before foundation. I usually purchase the mini size, last pretty long.
- Benefits goof proof brow pencil-I’ve tried a few different eyebrow pencils and this one has been my go to. This one also comes in mini.
- Loreal voluminous mascara-this is my favorite drug store mascara.
- NYX dewy finish makeup spray– I really like this setting spray, affordable and works great.
- Garner Micellar cleansing water– At the moment this is my go to makeup remover. I apply to a makeup pad and works really well to remove makeup with no irritation.
- Sephora radiance Luminizing drops– I love this product. You can mix a drop into your foundation or use it as liquid highlight, either way it’s amazing!
- RCMA no color powder– This powder is great for setting your under eye area or T-zone. A more affordable translucent powder.
Well Ladies these are my Top 10 under $20. I’m not a professional ,lol! But I’m always trying to keep up with new products and not to mention affordable.
*GIVEAWAY GIVEAWAY GIVEAWAY*
LADIES! I wanted to do a fun giveaway with some of the items I listed in my top 10! All you have to do is Follow my blog and go give me a follow on Instagram, Tag 2 friends on my Instagram post from this blog post. I will be doing these kind of giveaways often so don’t miss out! I really want to build my blogging family. And show you how much I appreciate your time to read my post! Sorry ladies US only. Giveaway will end next Monday on July 24 and I’ll be announcing the winner on my Blog on Fridays post July 28!! Can’t wait! GOOD LUCK!
P.S I’m also adding 2 surprises that I’ve mentioned in some of my other post and something I post a lot about on Instagram. Any guesses?! lol